cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decipher License

VedSengupta
Level 6
Hello All,
I am trying to get decipher license as a part of self-learning and upskilling. My organization does not work on Decipher yet so they are not very open to have a license procured right away but I want to install it in my local machine and consume knowledge on it.

Can anyone help me with this?

I can see the license is not available as a free trial version yet.

------------------------------
Best Regards,
Ved Sengupta
RPA Developer
Bangalore | INDIA
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------
2 REPLIES 2

joefarr
Staff
Staff
Hi Ved

Decipher is only available today to customers with a Blue Prism license and with Production or Business-Critical support contract. We know that you and others are interested in learning about the product and we are working to address this in a later release.

Watch this space and thanks for your interest.

Joe Farr
Product Consultant
Blue Prism Limited

Hello Joe,
Thank you for letting me know. 
The point being all customers are not having the latest versions of Blue Prism and migrating to a higher environment can take time.
In order for Developers such as me to upskill, it would be a great asset for us to have access to the trial version of Decipher.

I am looking forward to it.

Best Regards,
Ved Sengupta
RPA Developer
Bangalore | INDIA
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------