cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decipher Training Materials

Amruthasimplify
Level 4

Hi Team,

I'm looking to get the hands on in Decipher IDP. I have license with me also completed the below mentioned foundation courses from the LMS portal.

https://blue-prism.docebosaas.com/learn/course/19898

https://blue-prism.docebosaas.com/learn/course/19837

I have completed all the installation in my machine, I would like to execute end to end data flow so that i can start working on business use case.  So I was looking for any exercise with the solution that team BP or community member provides. But I couldn't find any with the complete list. 

I can see the exercise PDF, but there are resource files available to download as mentioned in the PDF. I request community support to get one complete exercise set end to end so that I can understand it clearly.

9028.png

Looking forward to get the informative response.

------------------------------
Amrutha Sivarajan
4 REPLIES 4

lookman
Staff
Staff
Hi Amrutha.

On the Decipher download page (Decipher IDP 2.1 | Blue Prism Portal), where you got the various installation components, you'll find what you are looking for.

Item 9 on the download page contains the DFD and PDFs and then at the bottom there is another download for the release file containing the various processes that you'll need.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

Hi  Amrutha,
Sorry for the delayed response. It appears the zip file containing the resources didn't upload with the rest of the resources when the new course was uploaded. We are going to upload the resources as soon as we can. Check back at the end of the day and hopefully the zip file will be uploaded by then. Thanks for letting us know.

Kay Guiden
Curriculum Developer
SSC Blue Prism
kay.guiden@blueprism.com

@Amrutha Sivarajan  the resource pack for the consolidation exercise is now loaded in BPU. You will be able to find it under the Resource Tab.​

Kay Guiden
Curriculum Developer
SSC Blue Prism
kay.guiden@blueprism.com

@kayguiden2222 & @Jack Look, Thank you for resolving my issue in short time. I will start my exercise from the training material provided. Thanks again​​

Amrutha Sivarajan