since ‎09-09-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Everyone, This post is a repetition of one I shared in the open discussion section four days ago, but unfortunately, I received no replies. I have two questions related to SharePoint. Question 1: I need your advice on an issue I'm encountering ...
Hello Everyone, I have two questions related to SharePoint. Question 1: I need your advice on an issue I'm encountering while attempting to access SharePoint through the connector available in DX. My goal is to upload and download files from a ShareP...
Hi All, While trying to use the Interact Web Service, I'm getting the below error. "Could not decrypt data: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed". It is also happening while trying to update the credentials by creating new secret key for the Inte...
Hi All, I'm exploring the BP Interact and wanted to perform a use case. I would like to know if Interact Form can be used during the BluePrism process to display the details to user for their verification and upon submission it should be able to cont...
Hi All, As part of a process requirement, I have a specific need to display the data retrieved through the Blue prism process. This data must be displayed in a user-friendly form to allow verification by users while the process is running. Upon user ...
Likes from
Likes given to