cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Interact Forms/Power Apps in BluePrism

AmruthaSivaraja
Level 4
Hi All,
I'm exploring the BP Interact and wanted to perform a use case.
I would like to know if Interact Form can be used during the BluePrism process to display the details to user for their verification and upon submission it should be able to continue the flow from the BluePrism Process. Alternative to that, I would also want to know if I can utilize Power Apps in BluePrism to achieve the same task.
Additionally, I would like to get your thoughts on using Interact forms to use it as a validation station for the users during the BluePrism process execution.
Scenario :
Steps 1: Bot to read email from Outlook. Bot to retrieve key information from the email.
Step 2: Display the extracted information from email in an interact form.
Step 3: User to validate the extracted information and should have option to submit or reject.
Step 4: On submission, Bot to draft an email containing the extracted information.
Step 5 : On rejection, bot to mark the item as exception.
Can you suggest how it can be achieved in Interact.
Let me know your thoughts on the matter and possible way I can achieve the same.
Thanks in Advance,

------------------------------
Amrutha Sivarajan
Singapore
1 REPLY 1

SandeepSatish
Level 5

Hi ,

I don't have an answer to your question but i was also wondering if some of these tasks were interact is used to provide input can be done through power apps also.

Definitely there is that difference of seamless integration which interact provides with Blue prism as compared to Power Apps. 

Thanks

Sandeep S

Sandeep Satish
Asia/Kolkata