cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Issue of BP software

DebashisGhosh
Level 2
Hi Team,

Unable to download the BP trail version from the portal. The ' Product' menu is not visible to my id from where we can submit the form and get the lisence. Could you plz help me how to enable the Product menu ?

Thanks a lot.

------------------------------
Debashis Ghosh
Associate
Cognizant technology Solutions
Asia/Kolkata
4 REPLIES 4

MaxElopre
Level 5
Hi Debashis, 

Please make sure to use your work e-mail address when logging on to the portal and if you still have issues please send an e-mail to support@blueprism.com.

Best,
Max

Max Elopre
Technical Consultant
Chicago IL

Hi Max,

Thanks for the update.

I had another account in the BP portal. But unfortunately I am not able to use that account. I received the Trial License over that corporate email id. The problem is I am not able to send any mail to any external user id from my official email address as it's restricted. So as a consequence I am not able to set it up in my local desktop.So I wanted to enable the option i.e. "Product" menu in this portal address.
I already sent couple of mail to the customer support team but did not receive any response as of now for the last 2 days.
Hoping for a positive reply.

Debashis Ghosh
Associate
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Debashis,

I was able to confirm in the support ticket that was created that you were using your Gmail account.  Instead of the Trial, can you try to use the Learning Edition instead?
  1. Sign up for an account on the Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX) 
  2. Download the learning edition software and install - the simple installer and intuitive configuration steps will quickly have you up and running - if you do require additional information to get you started, see the attached guide.
  3. You can also use our training labs available from the Blue Prism University.
Best,

Max Elopre
Technical Consultant
Chicago IL

Hi Max,

Thanks a ton for your suggestion.
I am able to submit the request. Waiting to get the license key in my mail box. Hope all will be good.
Many many thanks again for all your support.

BP Rocks !!!

Regards !
Debashis

Debashis Ghosh
Associate
Asia/Kolkata