cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic wait is taking longer than given wait time, Can anyone help us know the cause of the issue?

NikhilSangared2
Level 2

Hi Guys,

I have faced a issue with the Dynamic wait in the object studio, where it exceding the given time limit.

I have given 60 secs of wait time but it has taken 7 mins to throw an exceptions. I have noticed this issue while I've gone through the logs of the process.

Does anyone have faced this issue? and what would be the cause of this issue?

Note: Process is running in the production for more then 6 months now and had no issues faced but this is the one recently I've found due to exciding run time of the process.

Thank you.
Nikhil.

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

JakobSørensen
Level 4
Could you include you matches in the post. Including the property you hand to the dynamic match? In my experience it's not dynamic that is slowing down things, but rather matching on the "wrong" properties (they aren't actually wrong, but some are quite slow to use).

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JakobSørensen
Level 4
Could you include you matches in the post. Including the property you hand to the dynamic match? In my experience it's not dynamic that is slowing down things, but rather matching on the "wrong" properties (they aren't actually wrong, but some are quite slow to use).

NikhilSangared2
Level 2

@Jakob Sørensen

Problem Solved.

Thank you Jackob. As per your suggestions I have cross checked and changed the matchs to accurate and it is now working as expected.

Regards
Nikhil.