since ‎16-09-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Our team is discussing where to put the attach logic which is required for business objects, which uses an existing browser session.One of the ideas is to put the attach logic in the 'Initialise' action, which exists in all business objects. Of cours...
When I launch Blue Prism (6.10) from the start menu, I get the splash screen, but after that nothing happens. Blue Prism just doesn't open. It doesn't even show in the processes in the Windows Task Manager.If I re-install Blue Prism it works, until t...
We have around 750 schedules in Blue Prism (version 6.10), but only a few hundred active schedules. Still, when we are trying to open schedules, most of the times Blue Prism stops responding. If you are lucky enough to open schedules, it takes foreve...
The team I recently joined has a best practice of having 'Attach' as a seperate action on each object and then call that action first, before any other action on the object is used. So in a simple process, it would look like this:However, in a proces...
Likes from
Likes given to