cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in spying operation

hemant_chawla
Level 3
Hi, When I am trying to highlight the spied items (using Win32 mode), I am getting an error as follows: "There is a problem in Spying operation." Detailed error is: "System.ApplicationException: The window spied was not found in the model at BluePrism.AMI.clsAMI.Spy(clsElementTypeInfo& elementType, List`1& identifiers) at Automate.frmIntegrationAssistant.HandleSpyOrLaunchClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)" Has anyone else encountered this error and knows how to get rid of it?
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Wow - that is a lovely error! Are you running Application in the correct Mode? It might be worth playing around with the internal/external 32bit/64bit settings in the App Model wizard to see if that can fix it. If not, than I think your next point of call is the Blue Prism support team.

hemant_chawla
Level 3
When we do it for the first time, it works all well. As soon as we close the application, open it again, attach it and try to identify it again, it gives the above error. (Without any change in the system configurations) For solving the issue, we have to close all instances of both BluePrism and application.