cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when I combine multiple objects in one process

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everybody, I need your help to resolve an issue which happen in my project : My project is composed of multiple objects that must be run multiple times by iteration: 1 to manipulate PDF file, 1 to manipulate excel file 1 to send mail 2 objects to navigate on 2 different websites. I face the following issue : When I run all the objects separately, they terminate with success. I have no errors But when I combine all objects in one unique process, the process faces somes issues which don't happen when I run the object "alone". The first iteration goes well but the second fall in error. Some issue randomly happen during the second iteration : - Some elements (active accessibility) are not recognized anymore when I navigate on a website - in adobe acrobat, in the second iteration, when I copy the path to get the repository to open a new file, the path is corrupted with some caracters (%20) for example : C:\Users\Desktop\File%20Robotics\template%20example Have you already faced this problem ? or do you have any idea to resolve my problem ? Thanks Julien Regards,
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hello, I suggest you contact your Blue Prism mentor for help on this one, as it will require looking at your solution in some detail. Send your mentor your ODI design document so that he/she can understand what you are trying to achieve. The most commen cause for errors with objects that were working during development are usually due to wait stages not being long enough (so the object worked while debugging but not when running at full speed) - this would require improving your wait stages in line with best practice, or attributes selected in Application Modeller that are not consistent (changable) - this would require amending the attributes you are selecting.