cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when adding process into PC resource

RadovanBordovsk
Level 3
Hello, when I add the process published in a control room to a connected Resource (PC) I get an error. The error is attached below. So I cannot start the process from control room Is it the license problem? I have valid license and did even re-installed the license again.   Could you please advise on this issue? thank you very much
5 REPLIES 5

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I think there is a knowledgebase article on this?  It means you all your licenses are in use - which means the number of running and pending sessions exceeds your license maximum.  Check that you do not have old pending sessions from previous days (by changing the start date filter from today to all)

RadovanBordovsk
Level 3
Hi Denis, thank you for the reply, according to this: https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/requested-… I have no pending process, you can see it also from ""Capture"" photo I posted above... and still getting the message..

RadovanBordovsk
Level 3
But when I automatically start the runtime resource via .bat file I get this screen (attached below) which tells me I actually do have 1 process pending. Do you know where can I get the pending session deleted?  

RadovanBordovsk
Level 3
Solved

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The default view in Control Room is 'today' and it could be that the pending session was created in the past and is current hidden. Just change the column filter to find it.