cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when spying in Region Mode

KatarinaA
Level 3
I suddenly receive an error very often when I am updating or creating a new region in Region mode - €œError occurred while retrieving screenshot / regions€ (se attachment). After that my elements and regions that have been added disappear. Left is only elements and regions that have been created several days ago. It seems that something is corrupt with my file. Has anyone encountered this issue and have a solution? I have BP version 5.0.
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hope u r connected to some centralized DB server . Try to check by importing the process from BP to local DB . If working, then there may be Server load issue in your centralized DB server . Else there may be BP issue

SubhashJagarlam
Level 2
some reason when i am trying to run log in page in object studio (exercise 6.10.4 Finding Unique attributes(part ii)) got error message ""Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Write Stage 'Input User Credential' on page 'Log In' - Not Connected"" error message supposed to be ""Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Write Stage 'Input User Credential' on page 'Log In' - unable to match any windows with the query terms"" can any one please suggest me the resolution, i am struck here.

VaidehiGarse
Level 2
When i try to launch desktop application from Application modeller it gives me error ""Unable to load needed objects (Primary)"".What does this error mean?Where am i getting wrong.I tried running this application manually and it works.

PrateekMehan
Level 6
Hi garesevai, Please put the necessary files required for your application while loading in the BP folder in C drive of your system. Might solve your issue. Had faced a similar issues a while back.

Hi Prateek, Application I am trying to access is Open Insight Windows application and can be launched when launched manually.All the other application that I tested are working fine,however I am having issue with this application.

mijin_kim
Level 2
Hi I am on Exercise 6.6.3 Launching Order System in Blue Prism Foundation Training Course. I can not find ""Launch"" in the Action list of navigate state properties. Help me Please