cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception when using the scheduler

PatrickMueller
Level 3

I am facing an issue I never had before.

When I trigger a process manually by dragging and dropping a process to the resource, the process is executed without any issue just perfectly.

However, when I create a schedule and the schedule triggers the process on the resource OR even right click "Run Now" (does not make a difference) - the process does not run on the resource - we receive in the report the following entry:

35937.png

When I drag and drop the Logout (or any other process) to the resource and run it - it works. I have no idea what could cause that.

Any idea ?

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10

Hello, have you tried restarting the application server?

Source: https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=145&MID=2448&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01

Regards

Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

harish.m
Level 12

Hi Patrick Mueller,

The scheduler tested in the above scenario,  how many tasks you have created. Did you put wait time after each task completion.

I would  make sure the wait time is updated appropriately based on the  windows login and log out time.

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

PatrickMueller
Level 3

@Harish Mogulluri So actually it is even more strange - so the machine is totally idle - nothing scheduling, nothing planned.

When I try to run a schedule manually for this machine (or even a planned schedule) I receive this message - always - when I drag and drop a process to the machine and start it from the control room without the scheduler...it works perfectly fine.

It only happens on this one machine and I do not know why.

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10

Hello, have you tried restarting the application server?

Source: https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=145&MID=2448&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01

Regards

PatrickMueller
Level 3

@LeonardoSQueiroz Wow - that really solved the issues - we restarted the application server service overnight and now we are not receiving this time out issue with that one particular resource any more - thank you very much !

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10
Hello Patrick,

Glad it went right.

Regards,