cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting list of Objects used in Process

FirstName
Level 3
Hello I've been trying to find a way to export a list of Objects used by each process, essentially creating an ODI through blue Prism rather than having to do it manually as I have been. I've tried spying Blue Prism itself, to see if I can read this, but it doesn't seem to be working. Also, it seems like something which may already exist within Blue Prism, and something I've just not encountered yet. Any help with this would be great. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

MarkusKrahn
Level 3
Hello there, There is a dependency list for processes and objects which you can find under Edit > Dependencies in the Process / Object Studio Toolbar. Trialed a quick spy and reader on the dependency list and it works fine :) The list is a treeview which you can read using a Reader stage in your object (Get Treenode Child Items) Have not tried implementing an entire lookup for each process though (get process, step into process studio, display dependencies, read treenode child items) Hope it helps BR Markus

Hi Markus Thanks for the response, and taking the time to have a look into this... I'm not sure if I'm spying it as you have, but I don't seem to be able to see 'Get Treenode Child Items' as an option... Unusually, I do have two 'Get Treenode' options, however neither of them give me anything useful... Did you just spy the 'Advanced Find' Window within Win32 spying mode? Thanks Gary

MarkusKrahn
Level 3
Hey Gary, I can't double check at the moment, but i believe i simply spied the treeview object in the window using Win32. I'll look it up in the office tomorrow and verify. BR Markus

Hi Markus Were you able to check this at all? I've tried again and it's still not seeming to appear as an option for me. Thanks

LuXu
Level 3
Guess a SQL query should be able to achieve this