cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract Files from Zip Folder from e-mail

NielsHansegård
Level 3
Hi.  When receiving an e-mail with a zipped folder (Zipped by using WinZip) that is password encrypted. I am struggling to unzip the folder from the e-mail using the password. Is there any good solution to unzip a folder from e-mails in blue prism when the folder is encrypted?  This is my preferred process: Receive e-mail with a encrypted folder which contains two files -> Decrypt the folder and load the files to a data item I have looked at other forum topics, but i have not managed to find any solution.  Thanks! 
2 REPLIES 2

JayakumarAnbazh
Level 3
Hi, Below steps may applicable if it is Password protected and not password encrypted as you mentioned.   1. Download the attachment file and store it in a local folder. (Get Mail or Read Mail will do this) 2. Un zip the file using any Unzip object if you have. If you do not have Unzip object, please try to create one 3. Make sure that Unzip object accepts password to unlock the file and Unzip (if you do not have any object, you can create one by searching in the net) Hope this helps.

Provide Input as Zip Folder Path & Normal Folder path Outputs as Zip Folder Path & Normal Folder path x = Zip Folder Path; y= Normal Folder path Zipfile.ExtracttoDirectory(x,y)