Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Login Agent

Hi all, I couldn't able to see lock symbol in control room after configuring all the required changes for login agent based on documents. Kindly advise me whether I am using correct system configuration or not. System Configuration: OS: windows s...

MAPIex - Move Mail

I'm having some trouble with the "Move Mail" function within MAPIex when using it on a VDI and after asking several other developers nobody else has any idea of what kind of issue this is. In our process we initially use "Get Mail" to pull the entir...

How to convert mail address type - Exchange to SMTP

Hi, I am using MAPIEx to 'Get' emails but sometime I am getting Exchange address in sender email address filed instead of SMTP address. Could someone help me with solution or code on how to convert or get SMTP address if I am getting Exchange addre...

Multibot Architecture-Error

Hi , I am trying to set up the multibot architecture. However, even if i am connecting as a client from the same system I am getting  attached error. Regards, Manjit

Unable to SPY elements in Web Application

Hi Team, We are having an scenario in web application, On clicking hyper link in home page(parent window) we are getting child window where we can see few documents and application details . To View details in child window we have enabled JAVA ACCES...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Send file throu HTTP Post request

Hi, I know this will be a very general question but I need a direction how to continue with this - I try to send a file via API using VBO 'Utility - HTTP', action 'Post'. I know I should very probably convert the file to binary, which I have done, b...

inserting javascript throws error

I have this javascript code that runs fine in the Developer Tools' Console in IE.  But when I try to insert that javascript into BP, it throws an error: Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Embed' on page 'Check Message Area' - More than one ...

How to add data to collection Row

Using the utility - collection manipulation object I am trying to add values to a row in a collection but I have been unsuccessful. I have a blank collection and add a row. I have a data item called one with a value of "one" and another data item tw...

Not able to press ENTER key - Browser Automation

I have done browser automation for a business case where for each time , task code need to be entered in search box and enter need to be pressed and then rest of the processing for that task. For pressing Enter, I have used Active Accessibility eleme...

Automating Pro C Application

Hi All, We are working on Pro C Application using Blue Prism There are some challenges involved, 1. Launch - We have to launch Application using .Bat file. We were trying with Start Process Action (Utility - Environment VBO). But, we could not lau...

KaliRaj by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blueprism v6.4 Skills usage Guide needed

Hi, I want to try out the new features that were introduced as part of v6.4 release i.e, Skills. How to make use of these skills, where can i find any Guides or Video tutorials for the same. Thanks in advance.   Regards, Sukesh Manthena.

Run Macro Reliability Issue

Hi All, I am running into some reliability issues when using the 'Run Macro' function in the Excel VBO. This may specifically relate to instance of excel that have been previously opened, where the process is attaching to the instance. Right now my...