Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Web Applocation Automation Best Practice Question

Hi Everyone, I am trying to automate a web application. But ALL the elements we spied using AA mode and using a MATCH INDEX.  We are planning to use the index value as dynamic attribute and pass the value from process to access particular element in...

Unable to Spy elements of Tibco Spotfire Dashboard

I have to incorporate Tibco Spotfire Dashboard in my automation process. Requirement is to click on the filters (please refer the screenshot) of the dashboard built in Tibco Spotfire v7.10 Desktop Application. The challenge I am facing is that, ele...

Getting the most from Pools

I have 40 processes that run each day. The processes aren't linked, processes 2 is not dependent on output from process 1 for example. I want them all to run as early as possible from 10 am. I currently have a pool of 4 bots. If I create a schedul...

Unable to spy elements in Java mode

I was facing issue while trying to spy the elements for the Java application in Blue prism Java mode.   While spying in Java Mode none of the elements get highlighted to spy them.

OLEDB with 64 bit OS and 32 bit MS office

Hi, i know there are many article on OLEDB on this portal but i have not found any which is answering the Question that - "Is it possible to use OLEDB object if you have 64 bit Windows 7 OS and 32 bit MS Office ? if yes what are the changes needs to...

AVO.Regex (Regex Replace) setup problem

I am trying to use an AVO.Regex function  but am having trouble figuring out how to configure it.  I found this documentation not very helpful https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dpCatalogForm/download/f7117f3d-415c-485e-8727-35009751f152. I am tr...

Blue Prism Version Upgrade path

Need to know the best practice to upgrading from 6.2.0 to 6.3.2 required to upgrade in this order  6.2.0 -> 6.3.0 -> 6.3.1-> 6.3.2  one step at a time or it can go directly from 6.2.0 -> 6.3.2

Low Memory Exception

Hello , In Excel sheet i have 40000 records, by using OLDB i have taking into OLDB Collection. After some records processed (nearly 35000+records) im getting memory issue and Blueprism is getting close. is they any alternative way to achive this I ...

global send keys

Hi,    unable to enter + by using global send key. It suppose to work if i write it in the following manner: {+} but it does not work, just appears an extra space. anyone? br    Zahib 

MAPIEX Error

Hello,   I'm facing below error. Can someone help?   Failure in Get Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to initialise MAPIEx (A MAPI Error occurred : 0x80004005 : MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED)   Thanks