cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting Work Queue Data

FuadMoalin
Level 3
Hi all,

I am currently struggling to extract information from a work queue. I've got a process that stores information within a work queue and I need to extract it to place the information into a collection.

I've used the 'Get Next Item' action along with the 'Get Item By ID' action however it only pulls in 1 work queue item from the work queue. It continues to loop through all the other Item IDs however the collection in which I'm storing the data does not increase.

I've added my work process for the 'Get Next Item' scenario below to get a viewpoint.

I've asked this question before on this thread but I've already attempted the answer to no avail.
(see Blue Prism Product)

36093.png
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi @Fuad Moalin

What error are you getting with the response that I give you in the same question that you made?​

I made a full process to get all Items, I attach it to this post, hope now you understand the process.

This returns you a full collection with the most important fields. To execute it, need to put the Queue Name, and with state you want to get

36092.png

If this doesn't works, please let use know which problem are you getting. O que necesitas exactamente con algo mas de detalle.

See you in the Community, bye 🙂

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Fuad Moalin

What error are you getting with the response that I give you in the same question that you made?​

I made a full process to get all Items, I attach it to this post, hope now you understand the process.

This returns you a full collection with the most important fields. To execute it, need to put the Queue Name, and with state you want to get

36092.png

If this doesn't works, please let use know which problem are you getting. O que necesitas exactamente con algo mas de detalle.

See you in the Community, bye 🙂