cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed - Listener did not start : Exception while starting listener: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: input

ManojKumar3
Level 6
Hi Team,

i am trying to my machine as runtime Machine or basically make it online but then i get the below error

Failed - Listener did not start : Exception while starting listener: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: input

PFA for more understnading.

Could someone share your thoughts on it, y is this error comnig???

Regards,
Manoj
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Manoj,

Can you check if you connection parameters are correct.
may be try starting the run time using the parameter /dbconname "<Connection Name>"

------------------------------
Bimal Sebastian
Consultant
Blueprism
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Bimal,

Thanks for your reply, i passed the right parameters and checked the same paramter for another Environment it works only to this it has this issue.

If u watch the attachment carefully it throws the error when we getting the business Objects, thats when the listner does not start so can we cehck somthign on that??

the issue is we dont have more Error details on this.so its bit tough to debug

Manoj Kumar
Technical Lead
HCL
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Manoj,

How did you start the runtime listener? Please share the configuration.

Also have you tried clicking on Test Connection? What is the output of test connection?

You can also check windows event viewer for error log.

Cheers,

Vineeth Joseph

------Original Message------

Hi Bimal,

Thanks for your reply, i passed the right parameters and checked the same paramter for another Environment it works only to this it has this issue.

If u watch the attachment carefully it throws the error when we getting the business Objects, thats when the listner does not start so can we cehck somthign on that??

the issue is we dont have more Error details on this.so its bit tough to debug

Manoj Kumar
Technical Lead
HCL
Asia/Kolkata