cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to launch application - is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)

Prashanth_Kuma2
Level 2
Hi, I am launching a web application and performing some read and write actions. till yesterday everything was fine but suddenly today launch stage id failing with error as "Failed to launch application - is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1) " I am working in VMware VDI. same object when i am running in my collegue VDI its working. when i checked for any updates.. i found that My VDI has 5 Java update and my collegue VDI has 2 Java updates. do you think this causing the problem? if yes what is actual cause. please can you help me on this....
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, can you use your colleague image ;)? Can you uninstall the updates which are additional to the ones which your colleague has got? Can you launch it manually? Is the web application java based? Zdenek

Prashanth_Kuma2
Level 2
Hi Zdenek, Manually its working and it is not a java based application. But after uninstalling the updates and re-installing the internet explorer its working. Thanks, Prashanth