cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form Approval

SahilPandula
Level 2

Hi Team,
I am trying to develop an use case (POC), where Interact form contains 2-pages (Page1. Search for customer details. Page 2.To show/edit customer details Page). By default Page2 is hidden.
I made the form submission as Approval based (Any Approver), where in once changes are submitted, it has to be approved my another Interact user.

But when we submit the form to search for customer details, it is going for approval before adding the item in Blue Prism queue.
I want to invoke approval flow only when changes are submitted not when we search the details.

Already tried below solutions but no luck:
I tired with creating a rule at each page Submitter, but it is not working
Raise a submission - but it is creating a new requestId.

Could you please help me a solution or work around to handle this scenario with "Interact"
Thanks in advance

------------------------------
Sahil Pandula
1 REPLY 1

Hi, Sahil,

this is not how it works. When you set up a form to be approved the flow is such that the form content must be approved first and then it goes to Blue Prism queue. Reading what you wrote above you need to do it differently.

1. Keep your form but without approval
  2. after submitting the filled form it will create item in BP Q
  3. once completed all activities in BP you need to create the form by BP with additional data and assigned it a particular user or better to a role
  4. then it appears in the user inbox with prefilled information and you need to let the users decide whether it is correct or not. Once submitting it will again appear as an item in BP Q and you build your logic.

Regards

Zdenek

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague