cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Report Data usage

OngunArisev
Level 3
Hello, I use Blue Prism at a client site, with the SQL database installed a workstation that I do not have physical access to. Although the time and date of the local client computers that Blue Prism processes run are correct, when I use Get Report Data from Work Queues to quantify the work done the number of items returned as completed (completed and exception) conflict with the number of items the queue was loaded that day. I discovered that one of the possible solutions to this issue was to set the time 3 hours earlier than the actual start time. Does this hint that the time on the database workstation is not synchronized with the client computers that I have physical access to? I correctly (wrt client computer) set a time interval on the local machine by using Loaded Start Date and Loaded Finish Date as the items are put in the queue and then processed.  I would appreciate it if someone could provide information about their experience with this internal business object. Furthermore, how does this object calculate the time spent for a entry in the queue? Does it calculate the interval between which the item is retrieved from queue and marked as completed/exception?
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Ongun - I suspect the 3 hour discrepancy is the difference between UTC and your time zone.   And yes, the work time of an item is calculated as the time between Get Next Item and Mark Complete/Exception.

OngunArisev
Level 3
Thanks John I am in GMT +3 time zone and this explains the discrepancy. Does Blue Prism always use GMT times for reports? Furthermore, the least amount of time spent on an item is 0 seconds. Is this also normal?