Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excel Issue - Need to find cell value

I have an excel file pulled into a collection. I now need to identify a cell location that contains specific text. Should I use Business Object Utility Calculation Manipulation or MS VBO Excel to find the exact cell?

MAPIEx installation - question

Hi, I just tried to install MAPIEx according to the guide and I am somehow confused. In 2.1 you write: "Note: The MAPIEx files must reside in the same directory as the Blue Prism program files (typically C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Pris...

Spying Element

Hi, I am spying one element in Window application. its highlighted also. when I am running from that particular stage from where I have used that spied element its working well, but when I am running whole application(process) from starting, its not...

Blue Prism Production Infrastructure

Hello guys. Here in Portugal we are planning our first Blue Prism Infrastructure for development and production environments. We will use remote tools in order to allow the access to the Interactive Clients (VM) by our developers. I have three doubt...

Date Switching

Hi I am having an issue with dates in object studio. I am adding a CSV file to a collection (One important field in the CSV file is a date) and when the data transfers over BP switches the day and month around. E.g. A date of 10/08/2017 becomes 08...

Automated Release Management

Hi, We are investigating how to perform automatic release management on our environments because we are centralizing the ability to import releases on the environments. Specifically, right now the process controllers are manually importing releases ...

JavaScript generated content in Web application.

Hi, I am working with a web application and some of its content is generated with JavaScript functions (For example the content of a drop-down list, when the general drop-down button is pressed). I am able to spy and highlight the drop down elements ...

Global Mouse Click Locks the computer

Hi, I am facing an issue while doing Global mouse click / Global mouse click center in both AA mode and region mode. When I try to do the mouse click it click on the element and in addition it locks the PC (locks me out of windows) and I need to unl...

How to populate Collection through the lopp

Hi, I am trying to read data from 2 excel (Master/Child) and after the same comparing the records. Once the record is matching I like to put it in a new collection created. Here till the record matching is done within the loop. Now my aim is to crea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes