Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Downloading File from IE

I have been trying to download an excel file from IE and I was able to create this process in an object with now problem; however when I try to run the process there is a failure to identify the save button. I have tried using accessibility mode and ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SAP GridView Navigate Stage - Select Item

Hi , Could you please advise on the issue with clicking on a element in a SAP Table. I saved all values from SAP table to collection by using Read Stage - Read All items. Having that I would like to click in SAP on certain value in the table . To do ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy to clipboard

Hi all, I have a problem about to copy chart from excel sheet and paste to active word document. You could find the exception detail in the attachment. Somebody help me about resolve the problem? Kind regards,

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to filter collection to have unique values

Hi, I have created a process that collects the country code and name of a people into a collection. But since there are people from the same country, the country codes overlap. I am trying to create a loop that will help me filter the collection s...

• 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Question about Exception and Importing

Qustion: Imporing I have found around 30M-bytes BP release file is not able to be imported into BluePrism Dev env. from my local machine. during importing the process stops or kills. To prevent from this, I split out the BP release files to small siz...

Question about Exception and Importing

Qustion: Imporing I have found around 30M-bytes BP release file is not able to be imported into BluePrism Dev env. from my local machine. during importing the process stops or kills. To prevent from this, I split out the BP release files to small siz...

Get Document URL won't work

I have a problem in the Object Studio. I run a Browser-based Application in a BO. And in a read-stage I want to use the Get Document URL functionality, and put the output in a text data item. But sometimes (and only sometimes) this dosen't Work, and ...

error in Mapiex VBO

Hi guys, I keep getting this error whenever I try to list mails from Outlook.I have made sure the profile is correct . Failure in List Mails Within DateTimes function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to access inbox

Sharing a collection between two objects

Is there a way to share a collection between two objects? equivalently, if I use the built-in Excel VBO and get a worksheet as a collection, how to use that same collection in a different business object?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MS Excel VBO vs our own Excel created object

In one of our processes, there is a need for more Excel modeling than what the MS Excel VBO offers. We needed to model the variations of the "Paste" command. We have an object that uses various MS Excel VBO stages and then calls upon an object that ...

Load Balancing Setup Question

Hi All, We have started using Blue Prism in my company and have the following infrastructure setup. Load Balancer 2 x Application Servers 1 x SQL DB Server The Interactive Clients connect via the LB, as do the Runtime Resources (VDI) using a DNS a...