Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SAP Integration

Hello, I'm implementing integration with SAP and now I'm having an error when I try to expand a 2nd-level node in the SAP tree. When I try to expand it returns the error: "Internal : Failed to perform step 2 in Read Stage 'Read Node Text' on page ...

capturing text in pdf

Hi I am trying to capture text in pdf using win mode, I am getting error like "There was an error during the spying operation". Same error when trying to capture using AA and region mode as well. Please provide solution.

Blue Prism not allowing to run more than 20 sessions

HI, I have 25 robots in production. I used to run process everyday on 20 VMs. I tried running the process on 21st vm yesterday. Already I was running process process on 20 vms. When I dragged process on 21st vm. blueprism gave error as "You have per...

HI, I have 25 robots in production. I used to run process everyday on 20 VMs. I tried running the process on 21st vm yesterday. Already I was running process process on 20 vms. When I dragged process on 21st vm. blueprism gave error as "You have per...

Reversing all characters within a string

Hello, I was wondering whether there was a utility/code/logic flow that can reverse the string of characters in either a text data item or column? Basically I am trying to reverse for example, the alphabet Data Item 1 ABC (etc etc) and then have ...

Excel VBO

Hi All, I am trying to read the data from excel file into the collection. Mostly it is working but sometime I am getting the below exception - "Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Document not saved." I have checke...

Surface Automation-Resolution changing

Hello, I'm using surface automation .whenever my resolution is changing.my process wont work as required. Please help me with 1.what are the steps to taken to make my object robust? 2.what is to be done so that my Process or object should work well ...

Vikas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error while spying via AA mode

Hi, I get €œThere was an error during the spying operation€ error while spying any element be it windows application or web application. I have attached the screenshot of the error. I would be appreciated if you could help me in resolving this err...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Inputs and Outputs

Hi, I would like to know what is the business purpose to use inputs and outputs. Can I ask for some business examples? I would like to know the connection of this functinality with real life processes. Thank you in advance. BR P.K.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Failed to Recognise text

Hi All, I am facing an issue while running Testing environment , but the same code perfectly works in the dev environment. The task is that it has to read the text and write it to a text box . But it is unable to perform this step in testing SIT ...

My Schedule Won't Run

Hi I've set up a schedule in our Production environment (v5.0.30) to run a process every 2 hours between 08:00 and 20:00. The resource PC on the machine is connected ok, but the process doesn't run at 08:00 or 10:00 or 12:00 or... If I try and st...