cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicking on Submit button refreshing the same page instead of redirecting to result page

Karthikrao1
Level 2
Hi Am running a process for one banking application for which the user has to Key in data in several pages for  form submission , When I reached to final page In the final submission there is a submit button Upon entering all the inputs in all the previous pages and finally reached to submit application page,Here clicking on submit button the page is refreshed and remains same page instead of redirecting to results page. Kindly help me out from this behavior issue..Please note if we do manually the behavior is working perfectly with no issues.
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
What kind of application is this?  There is mention in the Browser Automation guide about some elemements where you write data using a write stage but the application is waiting for some other user event to recognise that text has been input.  You will need to spend some time experimenting with your application to figure out what the app is waiting for - experiment with global send keys and global clicks.

Shruti_AnilNark
Level 4
Hi Karthik, I was working on one web application where I faced the exact same issue, after clicking on the Submit button; the page used to refresh instead of going to the next page. To temporary fix the problem I added another Action stage with the same clicking of the button. Just repeat that action stage and it will get you through. Hope this answers and solves your query.   Thanks, Shruti