Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get next completed batch failing

HarikrishnaMura
Level 4
Hi All,

The decipher was working as expected till Monday,

Currently when I do "get next completed batch" there are no items received. On Decipher batches i have 16 items in "Verify performed - ready for Export" status. and when i look at the rabbitMQ queue I have 0 messages. 

We had to reinstall the Decipher server and the automated client on Tuesday and since then we are having this issue.

Request your expert opinion, please.

Regards,
Hari
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Harikrishna,

I have found this article relating to this issue, while it may not be Blank it says false and I hope the resolve still helps you out.

Decipher Get Next Item

If this does not relate to your decipher issue we strongly suggest opening a Ticket with Blue Prism Support by using your portal access or emailing support@blueprism.com

Thank you

HarikrishnaMura
Level 4
We were able to figure out the reason why an Item is getting stuck at "Verify performed - ready for Export" state. This happens when a batch type is assigned to specific user groups. When specific user group is selected for a batch type, we will have to make sure that the "General user Group" is also selected as the GeneralUser is the one who is moving the state from one to another on the automated client. 

This means that when Batch Types are restricted to specific users or user groups make sure that general user / general user group is also added. Maybe it should be added as part of the best practice!