cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting BluePrism Interface Bigger

BarbaraSanchez
Level 2
Hello
I've read some time ago that it was posible to change BluePrism to be seen bigger but It didn't said how to do it. 
I'm using the 6.8.1 version. is it possible??
Thank you very much
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Barbara Sanchez

​You mean to see the bigger processes?

In the Process Studio, when you open a Process Diagram or a Business Object, on the top of the window you have this ribbon:

36818.png
Playing with the zoom you can see all the diagrams bigger.

If you are looking for making bigger the entry platform, you need to change this from the Windows configuration.

Here you have a full guide to achieve this: Change the size of text in Windows

Basically, you change the font size from the Appearance and Personalization menu

(In the control panel, go here -> Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display)

36819.png

Hope this helps you!!

See you in the Community, hasta luego 🙂

BarbaraSanchez
Level 2
Hello @PabloSarabia

What I would like is to change only BluePrism's interfcace font size. lets say, seeing the menus bigger,etc.

What you suggested about  Change the size of text in Windows would be a solution but I'm running a proccess on the vm that uses Region Mode, so 
I can't make changes of this type.

Anyway, Thank you very much for your answer!!!

Hi @Barbara Sanchez

You can check the compatibility settings once on your machine for Blue Prism Interactive Client software:

36820.png

Also, if you click on the Change High DPI settings  you can change some of the parameters to see what works best for you:

36821.png

In my case also, the same issue happened as I am using Lenovo Legion 5 Pro machine which has a default resolution of 2560X1600. But after tweaking the settings for a bit I got a proper scaled up result.

------------------------------
----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com