cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting CSV as Collection adds One hour to datetime column

Stephen.Jones
Level 5
When I'm using 'Utility - File Management ' - 'Get CSV Text As Collection' it seems to be adding one hour to my Date/Time column, For example the column has the following value '26/07/2017 13:32' When i look in the collection after the file has been picked up , it is showing the following value '26/07/2017 14:32:00' Does anyone know how to stop this ? Thanks !
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I think this is the same issue discussed here: https://portal.blueprism.com/utility-collection-manipulation-reducing-d… Our support teams response to that issue was: Hi John, Yup already known about. There will be a whole bunch of work done relating to date/times within BP in a later release to try and make it consistent across the product. There is a data sheet which describes the current behaviour (attached), and there is now an addition to the Utility - Collection Manipulation object in v5.0.32 to include conversion actions between UTC and Local. I imagine the datasheet this reponses mentions will be on the Portal in product documenation soon. In the meantime the relevent text from it says: Dates and Times passed across the boundary between Blue Prism and a Code Stage are expected to always be UTC, in both directions

The link quoted is broken. Could that be fixed please? I could not find the related page and I have a similar problem.

------------------------------
Zoltan BALINT

EVIPUTI
MVP
Blue Prism always works with UTC. Try changing your local machine time to UTC and confirm if that helps ! 

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification Developer
Amazon
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------