cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an error while running web service

RajeshHathwar
Level 3
Hi, While working on web services, I have done 1) Exposed a Business Object as web service 2) Added the same web service in blueprism. 3) Adding an action into new business object and calling web service Here while running it is asking for an input €œbpInstance€ I am getting an error as "Not authorized to call this web service". Can anyone help me on this.
6 REPLIES 6

SanathKumar1
Level 2
Yeah I am getting the same error message

RajeshHathwar
Level 3
Anyone got the solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Option 1:- Exposing Web Service Using Blue Prism. Please check the following Steps: 1) Create the Proxy class using command line and paste those code in Business Properties Global Code. 2) Go to Initialization page  Business Properties  Code Options Import .dll using System.Net; 3) Take a new Code Box In Initialization Page  Code Tab  Apply Following Code as below e.g. CalculatorService mWebService = new CalculatorService(Url) NetworkCredential myCredentials = new NetworkCredential(""admin"", ""Admin123""); mWebService.Credentials = myCredentials; Option 2:- Exposing Web Service using visual studio. Please check the following Steps: 1) Create Proxy class using Visual studio and apply the following code snippet CalculatorServices.CalculatorService client = new CalculatorServices.CalculatorService(); //The below credential is required to login Blue Prism NetworkCredential myCredentials = new NetworkCredential(""admin"", ""Admin123""); client.Credentials = myCredentials; string SessionID = client.Initialise(); Response.Write(""Initialised""); client.Calculator(SessionID); client.CleanUp(SessionID); Thanks, Rajiv

AyyoubBenoudina
Level 4
I'm looking for the solution Is the options of Raborah solved the issue? Thanks in advance Ayyoub

OskarsLapins
Level 2
For the authorization issue, You have to provide Your Blue Prism user and password in step 2. Check the authentication check box while adding service to Blue Prism. I had the same issue and resolved it like that. The reason why I am here is, that I am getting error: ""Unexpected error Error in web service - The session must be IDLE. It is currently RUNNING"" while passing the current session ID for bpinstance variable. How could I sort this error out?

JoshuaKingsley
Level 4
Hi Rajesh__Hathwar,   Have you tried giving bpinstance as ""auto"" ?   Regards, Joshua.