cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML v6 - Unable to spy Elements

PavlosMygdanale
Level 2
Hi all, I am experience the following:   In version 5 I was be able to spy all elements that I wanted from a browser application using HTML mode. After upgraded to version 6 I am not able to spy HTML elements at all to the same browser application. If I switch to v5 again I am still able to spy them. Anyone knows why this may happening ? Any suggestion how to fix it or what to check? Thank you in advance Pavlos
4 REPLIES 4

AmiBarrett
Level 12
This may be a silly question, but are you testing on the same system? It sounds like you have two separate databases set up, one for 6 and another for 5.   Additionally, which browser(s) are you testing with? I know 6 has support for Chrome that 5 doesn't, but that needs an RPC extension installed in order for Blue Prism to work with it.

PavlosMygdanale
Level 2
Hi, Thank you for answer, I am testing to the right system. Originally I used IE (v5) . I try both IE and chrome(RPC extension installed) to version v6 and  HTML not working in both cases.

AmiBarrett
Level 12
Can you attach a screenshot of your application model from v6? I'm attaching an example to show the specific screen we're looking for.

PavlosMygdanale
Level 2
HI,   attached the screenshot