cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you ever dragged multiple processes onto a resource or resource pool in Control Room?

MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Our Product team is looking to learn more about how many of our users know about and use the capability to drag multiple processes onto a resource/resource pool in Control Room.

Take our poll on the Blue Prism Product Community homepage to let us know! And, if you have any additional comments or feedback you'd like to share, please feel free to comment here with your additional thoughts. 

------------------------------
Melanie Giuliani
Online Community Manager
Blue Prism
5 REPLIES 5

EmersonF
MVP
Done!

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
+55 (081) 98886-9544
If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil

I know how to use.

Ram Prasad Gajula

david.l.morris
Level 14
Dragging multiple processes onto a single resource is only possible if you've set all of the objects to an appropriate Run Mode. Many of the VBOs that come packaged with Blue Prism are set to Exclusive mode and have been for years. The only way to achieve doing this is to edit the VBOs, so I suspect many people have never gotten past that hurdle since the VBOs are overwritten with each Blue Prism upgrade, assuming they import the new ones.

I suggest changing the VBOs that come with Blue Prism to be Background mode if Blue Prism encourages running multiple sessions concurrently on the same Runtime Resource.

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

@Dave Morris,

Thank you for the suggestion. That is something we're working on now.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism

Interesting !!

Murali Krishna
RPA Consultant