Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Filter Collection - Filter by value that contains '

I'm trying to use the Collection Manipulation - Filter Collection action.For the filter I have the following:[Column Name] = '"&[Referral Source]&"'"This is working for everything but a couple of Referral Sources are text containing a single quote fo...

JoanneC by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Retrieve Log Data from Blue Prism Database

Hi,I have manually downloaded log data in CSV format from Blue Prism for the purpose of analysis. I have a plan to collect log data just like CSV data from the database. What query should I write to get the data just like csv? Note that: I have provi...

emshihab_0-1711461447104.png

Data Gateways - impact on production environments

Hi Team, We are about to implement Data gateways for the first time in our project.We have tried fulfilling the pre-requisites from this guide steps.In the process of checking the pre-requisites we tried to configure 8101 ports in Blue Prism to ident...

BP Data Gateways Engine component.jpg
saurabh by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Attach error when using Control

Hello, I'm working on my first few automations and I'm having an issue that I wanted to check if someone had any ideas for me to proceed?I have a process that launches 7zip, browses to the path it needs, selects the zip file it needs and then clicks ...

Get Involved! SS&C Blue Prism Product Roadmap Webinar

Don’t forget to register to join us next Thursday for our SS&C Blue Prism Product Roadmap. Be among the first to explore our enriched suite of products helping to redefine intelligent automation, including SS&C Blue Prism RPA, Chorus BPM, UX Builder,...

EoL Drop Ins (1).png

Need help on installing Decipher Server 2.2

We followed the Blue Prism online instruction to install Decipher IDP 2.2.   Now, stuck at Decipher Server installation.  See below details, how to solve the error?  Thanks,   Below is the error message in the log file. Info: SFXCA: Binding to CLR ...

10267.png

Resolved! I cannot calculate the difference between two data.

I would like to count differnece betwen past day price and current price of BTC.  I think that the problem might be with "$" and "," in my text data. What should I do to fix this? My idea with ToNumber Doesn't work. ------------------------------Nor...

30932.png 30933.png

Need help with Upvoting idea :)

Hi All, To increase visibility, posting this here: Idea Details - SS&C Blue Prism Community If you like it, please upvote!------------------------------Andrzej SilarowPrincipal ConsultantRPA GuruEurope/London------------------------------

Blue Prism Integration with Snowflake

Has anyone had success with connecting Snowflake ODBC with Blue Prism to execute SQL queries against Snowflake warehouses? I am new to Snowflake but our team has a use case for this and would love to know the detailed steps of integrating Blue Prism ...

Resolved! Snowflake ODBC integration with Blue Prism

Has anyone had success with connecting Snowflake ODBC with Blue Prism to execute SQL queries against Snowflake warehouses?   If so, were custom VBO's built to achieve this?------------------------------Jonathan JonesManagerChesapeake EnergyAmerica/Ch...

Help on accessing Document Automation via API

Can anyone please help me in finding if there are APIs available to access Document Automation features like " submitting a batch of PDF files" , "checking status of batch execution" , "Exporting of extracted data as CSV" etc.

vjuluru by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

API integration

I need to start on API automation. What are key thing i should be taking into consideration and asking the detial with team on API.------------------------------Aakash Patel------------------------------