Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Outlook Graph API VBO- issue when mail is attached

When user is sending the mail by attaching another mail from outlook itself  OR When mail is saved in the system folder and then attach to mail [ as .msg attachment] - graph API VBO is giving error while saving attachment with below errorInternal : C...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Audit Log Query

Hey guys! how are you? I hope everything is ok!I need guidance on how to consult user information by consulting the audit log, ex:In this case, I need to consult the user "ual.jbj" on a specific day and thus analyze the performance logs on the server...

Jrwork_0-1725998496722.png
Jrwork by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! BP6.9 Web API + OAuth2 + ServiceNow

I have made a Web API that requests incidents from ServiceNow. With Basic authentication this works just fine. Now I have to make this work with OAuth2 and I need some (or a lot) help from you guys. I'm trying to figure out how to make a Web API that...

Password reset

I am working with Blue Prism - Robotic Process Automation - v7.1.2I forgot my username and password.I am not able to enter in to it.Is there any solution to this problem of password reset ------------------------------Ashwin Perti--------------------...

Resolved! Filter Collection - Filter by value that contains '

I'm trying to use the Collection Manipulation - Filter Collection action.For the filter I have the following:[Column Name] = '"&[Referral Source]&"'"This is working for everything but a couple of Referral Sources are text containing a single quote fo...

JoanneC by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Important! Trial and Learning License Keys

Following maintenance work to our customer portal yesterday, we are aware that license keys for Trial and Learning editions are not being issued. Please bear with us while we work to resolve this situation. We'll post an update here when all is worki...

Generic homespun event.jpg

Reactivate admin user name & password - Trial version

I have put in about 45 hours into the free trial version V7.3.0. My 45 day trial ended and I tried to activate my admin user name and password, but no luck. I found an instructional video from BP that instructs you to send an email asking for a scrip...

Blue Prism has stopped working - Terminated

hey guys!I am having robots terminated due to this popup, it is a popup that appears randomly and on random robots.I saw topics in the community but they were many old and the links are not active.Has anyone ever had this problem? 

Jrwork_0-1725840749136.png
Jrwork by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes