cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Sharepoint Skill not working.

BenAnderson
Level 5
Hi all, 

I was wondering if you would be kind enough to help me with a small issue I'm facing whilst trying to use the Sharepoint Skill. 

I have the skill set up and defined in the 'Web API Services' part of BP, the DLLs installed in the correct folder location, and the skill is working ok using the basic actions that have been provided. However, I have attempted to create a new action within the same skill, to Update a sharepoint list. Despite following several guides online, I seem to be tripping up on the very final part having configured the extra action within the "Web API Services" section for the Sharepoint skill. The error I am receiving is as below:

I think this error is to do with the way I am sending the name of the field to be updated on Sharepoint. Please see below for a few screenshots:

The [JSON String] data item is as follows:

{
"Updated Column" : " Approval"
}

So, essentially, updating the field called 'Updated Column', with the value of 'Approval' for the Item ID of 147, as per the screenshot above. However I'm clearly doing something wrong as I keep getting that error. Maybe it needs to be in single quotes, or have a [ ] outside it?

Please see below for how I have configured the API:

Just to mention I have included the "FormDigestValue" as a parameter in the new action.

Any help on trying to resolve this error would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies if this is not the correct forum to be posting this message in.

Many thanks in advance for any help you can provide,
Thank you,

Ben
Benjamin Anderson, Senior Consultant, UK
2 REPLIES 2

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Can you please upload the images? We see only empty spaces.

BenAnderson
Level 5
Hi Luis, 

Apologies, That should be the pictures uploaded now.
Many thanks,

Ben
Benjamin Anderson, Senior Consultant, UK