cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate particular screen of an application

Sapna_Soni
Level 2
Hi all, I have a window application with many screens & individual window title for each. At some point in time I want to get focus/ activate a particular screen of that application. I used Activate application but didnt worked. Is anybody knowing other way to do it. Thanks Sapna
5 REPLIES 5

GertLõhmus
Level 4
But the activate application with window title does not work? Then you should check the window title from the task manager, if there is anything else written there. It might be that you need to attach to a new window, it depends a lot on the underlying system.

Hi Gert_Lohmus, active application action dont ask for window title as input. It only ask when we use attach as an action which we do with root element of the application.

Chiranjit_Ghosh
Level 3
Hi Sapna, I think your screens are arising in front so fast that the blue prism flow is not able to recognize it. So, Add a wait stage before each Active Application and try again. Also change the waiting time if required.

remko.bouwens
Level 5
Perhaps it's an idea to detach each time and attach again using the correct window title and process name (and activate afterwards) to get the wanted screen to the front. Might be some work to build, but I think it will work.

RadoslavHiko
Level 4
Add each of the windows to the app modeller by spying them so that you can use the Activate action later on