cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to automatically archive logs to App Server local?

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi I want to archive logs to App Server local directory in Automatic mode. In Automatic mode, I need to specify Resource, right? Then in this case, should the Resource be the App Server itself and do I need to create Runtime Resource for App Server and make it up and running all the time? What are the prerequisite conditions? Best regards,
3 REPLIES 3

Hello tjunicho, Could you solve this? We need to check the ""Run a Runtime Resource in this machine"" checkbox at the Application Server? Best regards and thank you.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Archiving is performed by one of the resource PCs and the system automatically decides when archiving can be done. In theory you could run a resource PC on the app server, but it's probably not a good idea because problems on the app server could affect the whole system. Maybe making the app server folder accessible to the resource pc could be an answer.

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Well, the problem is even if the app sever folder is accessible, it’s not VISIBLE to the resource pc not in the app server with file chooser.