cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete a published process

RobDixon
Level 2

I’m currently going through foundation training, and I’m trying to publish a process, but it fails. I already have five processes published, but this seems to be the limit with my foundation training license. How can I remove published processes so I can continue with the training?

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

harish.m
MVP

HI Rob DIxon - 

1) Open the process and select unpublish

35587.png

2) Right click the process and select the delete process - It usually delete the process 
35588.pngNOte: in case if the process ran from control room you will get an error some thing like below.

35589.png

3) If you get the error select ok in the error  prompt and cancel the delete process prompt.
4)Navigate to system tab>  system> Archiving>Select database and select  the process you intend to delete and> select the Archive button after selecting the process

35590.png

4) Navigate  to Studio > Select the process you intended to delete> RIght click > Delete process - This will delete your process

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

LakshmiNarayan3
Level 6

unpublish the process and save the old process and later publish the new process

for unpublishing you can uncheck the publish check box

Regards
Lakshmi Narayana

harish.m
MVP

HI Rob DIxon - 

1) Open the process and select unpublish

35587.png

2) Right click the process and select the delete process - It usually delete the process 
35588.pngNOte: in case if the process ran from control room you will get an error some thing like below.

35589.png

3) If you get the error select ok in the error  prompt and cancel the delete process prompt.
4)Navigate to system tab>  system> Archiving>Select database and select  the process you intend to delete and> select the Archive button after selecting the process

35590.png

4) Navigate  to Studio > Select the process you intended to delete> RIght click > Delete process - This will delete your process

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]