cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable HTML Mode with Google Chrome

RaghunandanP_G
Level 2
Hello,   I'm using BP version 5.0.23 and want to use HTML mode of spying with Google Chrome. Is there any setting or patch available?   We do not want to upgrade to the latest version as it takes long time in our process.   Any help is highly appreciated.   Many Thanks, Raghu
6 REPLIES 6

DaveMorris
Level 14
Hi Raghu, As far as I know, you'll need to upgrade to 6.3+ for Chrome. That feature is in-built into the Blue Prism software, using the Chrome add-in/extension, so I doubt there's any way to do it in less than 6.3. Respectfully, Dave
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

RaghunandanP_G
Level 2
Hi Dave, Thanks for your prompt advice. I will check if we have a quick upgrade plan.   Many Thanks, Raghu

AyeshaK_M
Level 2
Hi Dave, I am using BluePrism  6.4 version.Chrome browser mode works for sometime only.It unable to identify element but initially it works. please help me on this Regards, Ayesha

AyeshaK_M
Level 2
Hi Dave, I am using BluePrism  6.4 version.Chrome browser mode works for sometime only.It unable to identify element but initially it works. please help me on this Regards, Ayesha

AyeshaK_M
Level 2

DaveMorris
Level 14
Hi Ayesha, I have only automated with Chrome a couple of times, so I haven't tried it enough to run into many issues. Hopefully someone who has worked with it a lot can chime in. Could you describe the sequence of events that leads to it not working? I'm guessing something like that you can initially spy an element but then when you go to run a stage using the element, it can no longer find that element? Something like that? Dave
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA