cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not connect to resource pool

vinodchinthakin
Level 9
Hi,

when I am trying to trigger BP exposed wsdl 's in SOAP UI tool, I made the url's secured using SSL. I am facing an error while triggering Process Dispatch VBO.
"Error: could not connect to resource DispatchedProcessPool -Error establishing secure connection - The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure"

I am using same SSL for process info VBO, but able to trigger successfully.

Can any one suggest how to resolve it.
@ewilson , @Dave Morris, @EmersonF.

Thanks in advance.

​​​​

------------------------------
vinod chinthakindi
14 REPLIES 14

EmersonF
MVP

If you have the certificate file, try to make it trusted, try this procedure here "Import certificate into local computer store" on page
https://docs.microsoft.com/pt-br/troubleshoot/windows-server/windows -security / instalar certificados importados # import-the-certificate-into-the-local-computer store

@Edit
Are you checking the validity of the certificate?
Emerson Ferreira
Sr Analista de Negócios
Avanade Brasil
+55 (081) 98886-9544
Se minha resposta superior você? Marque como útil!
-------------------- -----------------------
Mensagem original:
Enviado: 06-07-2021 17:17
De: vinod chinthakindi
Assunto: não foi possível conectar ao pool de recursos

Olá,

quando estou tentando acionar o wsdl exposto do BP na ferramenta SOAP UI, tornei o url protegido usando SSL. Estou enfrentando um erro ao ativar o Process Dispatch VBO.
"Erro: não foi possível conectar ao recurso DispatchedProcessPool -Erro estabelecendo conexão segura - O certificado remoto é inválido de acordo com o procedimento de validação"

Estou usando o mesmo SSL para informações do processo VBO, mas capaz de acionar com sucesso.

Alguém pode sugerir como resolvê-lo.
@ewilson,@Dave Morris,@EmersonF.

Desde já, obrigado.

vinod chinthakindi
-------------- ---- ------------
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil

Hi @EmersonF.

I did the same thing, then copied thumbprint, used in CML and exposed processes as webservices. Now all webservices are secured​. I can access them using https.

My query is when I am triggering process info not getting any error, getting response as per my requirement.
when triggering another process named process dispatch getting an "Error establishing secure connection - The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure" in response.
It is not able to connect to resource pool, while triggering.

vinod chinthakindi

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Are you using a self-signed certificate? If so, those can cause issues unless they are specifically configured as trusted within your certificate store. My recommendation would be to use a real certificate if possible. There are open source services available from Let's Encrypt and Certify The Web that can be used to get a real SSL cert for free.

Let's Encrypt
Certify the Web

There's also a VBO on the DX that can be used to disable certificate checking within a specific process. Not sure if that would help here or not. You can find that VBO here.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism

Hi @ewilson.

Thanks for your response.
I have created real ssl certificate using ​certify the web and used same certificate thumbprint to create RR using CLM opened in port 8182. the webservices are exposed as secured url's as https. I am able to test those url's in soap services. 
My query why I am not facing same ssl certificate issue while triggering other processes, why for only process dispatch?

Even when i tried manually drag and drop a process on the resource pool in session management, showing an error resource pool is not connected blue prism.
what can be reason?

vinod chinthakindi

Hi @ewilson , @EmersonF
Its not about SSL certificate issue, I have checked with my team. Its about Resource Pool.

When I manually tried drag and drop a process on resource pool in session management(control room), showing an error " resource pool is currently not connected"​

I deleted and created resource pool again and re-configured BP server, but still the issue persists.
Can u suggest how to resolve this

vinod chinthakindi

Ok, so manually dragging a process to the pool in Control Room does not work. What does the resource pool show for its state in Control Room? Does it show offline, idle, ....?

15195.png

Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism

Its Idle state @ewilson. Pls find attachment​​​

vinod chinthakindi

Let me know, This Problem is only when you try run using the pool or when you try run the process using only one resource

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
+55 (081) 98886-9544
If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil

The problem is only when I am trying to run using the pool. Not with RR.

vinod chinthakindi