cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to right click an IE HTML spied element

BenCodiroli
Level 2
The only way I'm able to spy the element I need is using the IE HTML spy mode. Using this mode, I am unable to right click this element using the usual Global Mouse Click Centre. My only Navigate action options are Click Centre, Double Click Centre, and Verify. Can I right click with the Click Centre option? Or how else am I able to right-click an IE HTML element?
3 REPLIES 3

SebastianoDal_P
Level 3
Hi, I am having the same question. I need to use the HTML spy mode so I can run throught several elements on the webpage, and then I need to right click on them and select 'Save target as...'. Does anyone have any useful hint on how to solve this? Many thanks, Sebastiano    

AmiBarrett
Level 12
Use a read stage with 'Get Bounds' on your HTML element. You should be able to calculate the center of the element from the collection it spits out, then use that as input coordinates for 'Global Mouse Click' in a navigation stage.

SreekarKarna
Level 2
Use a Navigate Stage and use Focus action on the element you want to right click on. That will highlight you element. Then use Global SendKey Events for your root application and give the text input as shown in the picture.