cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send a mail using another permitted mailbox? - using MAPIex business object

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dears, I have to automate a process in which I have to send a mail from another permitted mailbox (using it as a sender of mail). In BluePrism MAPIex business object I use a method called "Send mail" but it does not contain something like mail sender as an input. Do you know if there is any way to perform such action using MAPIex object? I noticed that method Get Mail has mail sender as an output, I checked the code and in BP MAPIex library there is .SenderEmail property, so maybe a method Send Mail needs some very simple modification, but I don't know how to do it.... Any help? Thank you in advance. Best Regards, Adam
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Adam - I think you need another profile, check my colleague's earlier post here https://portal.blueprism.com/node/2449

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi John, Maybe I did not explain my problem clearly. I just want to be able to send a mail using additional mailbox as a sender, without using a new profile. In manual process: I create New Email, select the second e-mail address (not default) from FROM drop down list, type subject, body and click send. I would like to do the same thing in BluePrism using MAPIex, but in that case robot always sends mails from default e-mail address - method Send Mail does not contain a parameter which e-mail address is set as a sender. I hope it is now clear, Thank you for your help.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Adam - Mapiex won't let you do that, you have to set up an alternative mail profile that is linked to the other mailbox.