cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take a screenshot?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I have tried a couple of things to take a screenshot using Blueprism but no luck so far. SnippingTool cannot be accessed from Blueprism and PrtScr does not seem to work. Is it possible and how is it done? Regards Anders
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having some trouble getting this to work. I've created a code stage to take a screenshot and store the image on the local drive. When I run the process in debug mode everything works as expected. However, when I run the process from Control Room I get the error: ""Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The Handle Is invalid"". Why do I get this error when running from Control Room, but not when running in Debug-mode?

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Olof - control room runs at a much higher speed than debug mode, so usually if something works in the diagram but not in control room it is due to a synchronisation error of some sort. Basically BP is going too quickly and is probably trying to do something too soon, before the target application/file/whatever is ready. Re-examine your diagrams and imagine that the time taken from one stage to the next is zero - then ask yourself is that would cause a problem.