cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Tag Filter for Filtering multiple tags in WorkQueue

DeepakGoyal1
Level 3
I have attached scenarios, please suggest the correct answer as no option is valid if I am using any of the given option. Also please suggest how to add multiple tags values at a time.
5 REPLIES 5

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Before raising a new question on the Forum it is always worth searching for previous threads.  I searched for tags and this was the last discussion on it before this one:   https://portal.blueprism.com/forums/technical-queries/processobject-studio/tag-filter-input

DeepakGoyal1
Level 3
Can you please tell me the correct option for the query raised by me. As I have tried all options https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/forum-uploads/WQ_Scenarios.png

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hello Dpkgoel,  could I ask you exactly where your screenshot has come from as it looks like a Blue Prism exam paper - something that we do not distribute outside of exam conditions so no one should have a copy of it.  It does look like an old exam paper (70 questions instead of the 60 on the Pearson Vue paper) - but I do know that someone else that was distrubuting this had their accreditation revoked.   Given the information on the other thrread I think you should be able to figure out the solution yourself with a bit of experimentation - spend a bit more time on it than you already have (I can see only 20 minutes has passed between my providing the solution and you saying it did not work for you).   The answers to all exam questions exist in existing training collateral, so it may be worth revisiting existing Work Queue training that is available on the portal.

Anonymous
Not applicable
blue prism does not allow to use ""or"" check in tag filter ..Correct option would be A as we need to write two seperate ""get next item"" action with tag filter AA and after that BB..(BP allows only ""and"" in tag filter like ""AA;BB"" ""AA;-BB"" etc ,so not possible to match tag with either AA or BB in single get next item) 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Correction** Correct option would be A ans is B)