cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use one Application Modeler into another object without disturbing that object

Yeswa_Vaibhav_1
Level 6
Hi , Can any one let me know, how to call one object's application modeler into another object's application modeler. (i.e.,) One object can use it's spied elements and also another application modeler spied elements as well in one application modeler. Please let me know, if it possible or not. If possible can anyone let me know the process briefly.    
4 REPLIES 4

Deep.Shah
Level 6
Hi,   There are two parts to this :-       1. Make an object's modeler as shareable            You can try making one Object's Modeler as Shareable(check-box) by going to the 'Information Tab' of Object's Properties.            You can access Object's Properties by Clicking on Edit Menu of the Object -> Properties Option.       2. Enable other objects to access application model of the parent object.           Once, you have selected which Object's Modeler you want to share, next part is to enable other objects to access this shared modeler.           You can do this by selecting the Option  - ""Share the application model of another object"" option on the Application Modeler Wizard.            Once you select this option, it will show you all the objects who have shared their modeler.           Here, select the object whose application modeler you want to access as parent object here.   Hope it helps!

Sree_venkat_rao
Level 2
Hi Deep.Shah   I was tried it. but it won't work, it is asking the parent object in ""Share the Application model of another object"", but I was not founded any parent object in the drop down, for this we have to make configurations? Let me Know ASAP.  

Deep.Shah
Level 6
To get list of objects there, you must first make those objects shareable as mentioned in step1... Refer attached screenshot, to understand how to make an object available in the options there by making it shareable.

Yeswa_Vaibhav_1
Level 6
Hi Deep.Shah I tried the process what you mentioned above like "" Making object shareable and accessing from Application modeler"", But if i do in that process then elements which i spied in another application modeler ( to where i am calling) are not present, only elements came from shareable application modeler are only visible. Is there any way so that both elements would be there without being erased automatically, when we make as shareable application modeler?   Kindly help me with this. Regards