cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Installation Issue

UttaranChowdhur
Level 2
Hello,
I am trying to install Blue Prism Hub 4.2 but it is throwing this error during the installation.
 4293.png
All the prerequisites has been completed and all the database permissions are also given. I have attached the error log for reference. Kindly, provide me with a solution as soon as possible.
Thank You.

------------------------------
Uttaran Chowdhury
Associate Consultant
Tech Lateetud
Asia/Kolkata
6 REPLIES 6

joefarr
Staff
Staff
Hi Uttaran

It's great you have the log, I think this is one for our Support team and they'll probably need it. Please contact support@blueprism.com with this issue.

Thanks

Joe Farr
Product Consultant
Blue Prism Limited

I'm trying to install Hub and it is asking to fulfill prerequisites. Can you guide me on how did you install the pre-required components?

4270.png

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji
Sr. RPA Consultant-Automation Developer

Hi Tejaskumar,

Please refer to the Hub installation guide. For v4.3, you may find it here. Page 22 has links to all dependent libraries.

Bruce Liu
Senior Product Consultant, Professional Services
Blue Prism
Australia/Sydney

have you been installed hub?

After installation i am unable to open 
hub.local
authentication.local ets any help would be appreciated

Divyarani B
ASE
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Divyarani ,

I have installed HUB and its working fine to me.

Please find the below screenshot for Software requirements to Install HUB.

4285.png

If you are facing any issues with HUB URL or Authentication URL, look the below links may resolve your issues.

http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/Installation-Platform/Security/Authentication-Server/1672605682/How-do-I-fix-ANCM-Out-Of-Process-Startup-Failure-errors-when-I-am-brow...

http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/Installation-Platform/Security/Audit/1674542582/Why-do-I-get-a-No-data-available-message-when-attempting-to-view-Auditing-events-withi...

Ram Prasad Gajula
Software engineer
EY
Bangalore
+919704497828

thank you for your comment. 

Actually, my hub installation failed. I have checked all pre requisites and installed my hub carefully. I couldn't able to figure out the actual issue now. without installing the hub properly, i was trying to accessing the hub.local site 😛 

It was my mistake. now i have tried installing again and it failed. i have dropped an email to support team already. I am waiting for their reply.

Divyarani B
ASE
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Asia/Kolkata