cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image search padding not working without color tolerance

ConnorHeino
Level 2
Hi everyone, I'm encountering an issue I find pretty odd during the surface automation basics training in v6. I am unable to get the application modeler to highlight the ok button in the different exercise 1 images without color tolerance. The further the button moves in the image the higher the color tolerance I need to use for application modeler to highlight it again. I made copies of one of the images where I moved the ok button myself by cropping it, so the color should be exactly the same, however I'm still encountering the same error where I need to increase the color tolerance value the farther I move the ok button in the image. I have the region location set to anywhere so the padding should cover the whole image. Any help would be greatly appreciated.     
2 REPLIES 2

ConnorHeino
Level 2
Display settings were the issue, solution found here: https://portal.blueprism.com/forums/technical-queries/spyingapplication…

BerkCavdar
Level 2
You should check click box Retain Image then go to Application Modeller open that element you will see the image in element spays then export it, and you can use that one but i think it is still not working properly, to robust development use another way instead of this, Best Regards.