Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing New Version of Blue Prism 7.2 without a domain

amaterano
Level 4
Good afternoon
Dear community
I have had the previous version of 6 installed without any problems on basic servers that do not have a domain configured and it has been working perfectly. Now I have done the new 7.2 installation following the same steps and the interactive client shows me an error "server callback channel". I have seen some documentation but it is focused on scenarios with a previously configured domain. The question would be the following: Is there any step-by-step material for configuring a bpserver specifically without a domain?

Many Thanks in advance 

------------------------------
alirio materano
Consulting
SOAINT
Europe/London
4 REPLIES 4

Neel1
MVP
hello @amaterano - is 7.2 version launched ? please can you share link for that​

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

Walter.Koller
Level 11
Hello,

v7.x needs lot more consideration and configuration than previous versions. I was told the configuration steps should be simplified in one of the upcoming 7.x versions.
It definitely makes sense to take your time and go through the installation guide of 7.x
Install Blue Prism Enterprise Edition

Could you please provide some more details on your configuration and the error?
A screen copy of the error message or the exact wording of the error may help us understand what the issues is.

Eventually it would be helpful to know what your BP server configuration is. eg what connection type, ASCR activated, ...

Walter Koller
Solution Manager
Erste Digital / Erste Group Bank
Europe/Vienna

Hi
Walter

My error is: Unable to establish communication with server callback channel. This will prevent certain features from functioning properly

I guess I'm going to have to do some testing, as there is no step-by-step tutorial, for this scenario without a domain.

Thanks

Regards

alirio materano
Consulting
SOAINT
Europe/London

BohyonHwang
Level 9
There may be an error related with ASCR Server Configuration.
Then IC cannot receive any event message created by the Runtime Resources.

Bohyon Hwang
Director
블루프리즘
Seoul
+82262033950