cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with TrustPortal

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone, I have seen online that Blue Prism has recently partnered with TrustPortal, a solution that aims at streamlining and simplifying human/bot interactions. Has anyone implemented this solution or tried its functionalities? I am looking for feedback on the application and possibly use cases. Also, I would like to know easy it would be to adapt an already existing RPA infrastructure to their platform. Best regards
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Our relationship with TP is just getting started and we'll be working on examples and VBOs soon. In terms of use cases, the general theme is to bridge the gap between human users and the digital workforce. TP can enable users to offload work in the form of clean, structured data, and if necessary, results/exceptions/status updates can be passed back to the users. It should make the human/robot, front-office/back-office interface much easier to handle.

IvanGordeyev
Level 5
From the presentation that I have seen the TrustPortal changes things by allowing 'Robots on demand'. It creates an HTML front-end that is dynamically generated based on the process running in Blue Prism and it seems to be very easy to use. Which is great and something that ideally should have been available as standard from Blue Prism.   What is important to remember is: - It can create an additional resource deviation (from training to simply diverting the attention to a new tool); - The licence restriction still applies, it is great for low usage at the same time, but in theory if you have 10 resources and you are using 9 of them, two people can attempt to trigger the process via TrustPortal and one might have to wait until resource is made available again. - For global organisation, version 6 can have an overview and use of resources that are not used globally, which means, for example, if you have resources in America and it is 02:00 AM there, you can simply use their resources and they can use resources in UK later.   Since the processes can be triggered via CMD and potentially you can have an alternative to web based interaction or even use the online tools for web based interaction every organisation shall evaluate pros and cons of each method.    Overall TrustPortal makes the interface and implementation for interactions possible and relevantly easy.