Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal: There is no current stage

JohnTan
Level 3
Hi

I am completely new to BluePrism.

I created a  object process and used the application modeller to launch a IE browser.

I added the Navigate activity (or stage) to launch the application modeller in the object process. It works fine the 1st time

But when I click "Go" again. I get  "Internal: There is no current stage"

Pls assist. Thanks

------------------------------
John Tan
4 REPLIES 4

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi John - sounds like you need to press the Reset button. If you have not already done so, I strongly recommend completing the Foundation training - BP is not an easy thing to pick up without basic training.

20324.png

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

AnuraagPandey
Level 4
HI. In your case its definitely the case of using "reset" button.
But since you are new, I'd recommend you to check all the other options that BP offers like - "set next stage", "switch", "breakpoint", "run to this stage".
And you will find these options by just right clicking the mouse on the board. 
Let me know how it goes. Have fun learning mate

Anuraag Pandey

KodiSrihari
Level 8
Hi John, 

In first run as Reset, save and Run the Launching worked perfectly. But if you Rerun again it will throw the error "There is no Current Stage". Because it's in the End stage of the page. If you want to Re Run the process. It should start from Start stage of the page, so, you have to click on " RESET" To Re run the process from initial Start Stage.
Hope you found the solution. 

Thanks, 
Kodi Srihari

Srihari
RPA Developer

EVIPUTI
MVP
Hi John , have you gone through our RPA foundation training ? I do recommend checking the courses available at our university .

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification Developer
Amazon
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------