cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utility - Environment VBO: Kill Process can't type into the "Process Name"

JohnTan
Level 3
Hi

1) For Utility - Environment VBO:  Kill Process, I can't type into the "Process Name" box. I can only type into the Value.
How do I resolve the issue?

2) If I want to close all EDGE Browsers, what should I type into the "Process Name"?
Thank you.

------------------------------
John Tan
3 REPLIES 3

KodiSrihari
Level 8
Hi John, 
1) For Utility Environment VBO-Kill process, you have to type the process name in the Value field against the Process name Box. 
2) As you want to kill MS Edge browser, you can find the Process name from (Task manager- Details ) as "msedge.exe", so you have to type only "msedge" In Value field against Process name Box. 

Hope you got the solution. 

Thanks.

Srihari
RPA Developer

Hi John,

Here it is the snapshot of how to use Utility - Environment VBO: Kill Process > for the Edge browser value is "msedge"

19147.png

Hossein Azimi
Customer Support Engineer, APAC
Blue Prism
Sydney NSW

EVIPUTI
MVP
Hi @John Tan , for every action the process name and data type are fixed values which depends on the name given in start parameter while creating the object . So you cant change them while calling , if you wish to change them simply change them at object level .
For edge use "msedge" which you can always find from Task manager for other applications in future.

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification Developer
Amazon
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------